We help Archeologist in Investigation, Excavation Planning & Documentation by Using Modern Survey Technologies such as Under Ground Survey, LiDAR Survey, Drone Based Aerial Survey, Satellite Surveys etc.
Drone, Terrestrial and Close Range Photogrammetry
Photogrammetry is a marvel technique to survey a monument site or a building remotely by this we develope the detailed drawings and measurements of the structure.
Matrix-Geo has carried out various projects for photogrammetry surveys using metric and amateur cameras. Matrix-Geo provides following services
- Drone Based Aerial topographical Survey of the archaeological site
- Terrestrial photography acquisition
- 3D restitution of buildings and Monuments
- Architectural mapping and analysis
- Facade mapping
- 3D Projection Mapping
We use our Terrestrial Lesser Scanner to Indoor & outdoor survey of a Archaeological site for precise documentation of structures and other items found in the excavation.
Under Ground Survey (GPR)
We use our Ground Penetrating Radar Scanner to carry out under ground survey of a Archaeological site for precise documentation and help in the excavation.
- Survey conducted to precisely document the main facade of the Udaipur City Palace
- Conducted Drone Based Aerial Survey to Map the Jain Temples in Palitana Hills, Gujrat
- Terrestrial Photogrammetry Survey of Mumtaj Mahal, Old Fort, New Delhi
- LiDAR Scanning of Old Places / Temples for precise documentation